Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Creamy, fruity, and delicious, this smoothie bowl will deliver on taste and texture and keep you full for hours! Such a great way to start off the day, or a good midday energy boost!
Servings 1 person
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2/3 cup milk of choice (cows, almond, oat, etc)
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon nut butter like almond or peanut butter, optional
- toppings of your choice See post for suggestions
Add the strawberries, banana, milk, maple syrup or honey, and nut butter if using to a blender. Blend until smooth or creamy. If you want a thinner texture, you can add a little splash more of milk,
Pour into a bowl and top with toppings of your choice, I love granola, extra nut butter, fresh berries like strawberries and blueberries, shredded coconut, etc.